Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 07-06-2018, 07:46 PM   #1
18ACE32.1

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: ACE 32.1
State: Texas
THOR #11513
[SOLD] Thor Axis/Vegas Handling Package

I have a Super Steer SS450 Trac Bar, Hellwig front sway bar #7718 and a Hellwig #7180 rear sway bar for sale. All the hardware is included and all in very nice condition. I had these on my 2017 Axis 25.3 for less than 7 months and 3000 miles. I removed these items and reinstalled originals as it did not change the trade value.The difference they made in handling and stability was remarkable!

I upgraded to an 18 ACE 32.1 in March and have since installed the same equipment on it plus a Safe T Plus stabilizer and Sumo Springs.

I'm sure these will fit other models that use the E450 chassis, but please verify that yourself.

The sway bars sell for around $510 for the pair plus tax and shipping
The SS450 sells for close to $600

I would take $600 for all three which is a great price!

I also have a new in the box front grille for the 2017 Axis. It may fit other years but please verify that yourself $80

Shipping would be difficult and costly due the size and weight of these, so pickup in the Dallas Texas area is a must.

Thanks for looking. Message me with any questions.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.