Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 06-18-2015, 10:34 PM   #4
aa9zz

Brand: Still Looking
Model: 2016 Newmar
State: Indiana
THOR #1075
It happened to me today. Fortunately I was having the oil changed and the tire valve extensions checked (I could not air the tires.) The service technician tried the wipers and washer and blew the fuse. It took him a while to find out why, but I now have a washer pump in my pocket. He didn't tell me until I was on for a hundred bucks in labor. Now waiting for a pump, and in my third month of waiting for refund for changing the water pump. Thor can survive on the interest of holding other people's money while they wait on a refund.

A friend wanted to see my Axis earlier this week. I told him about the service issues I have had and he stepped away from Thor and is looking at another brand. The issues were not the problem as everyone has things break or stop working. It is the waiting for Thor to man up and take care of the customer.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.