Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 07-08-2018, 02:19 AM   #6
bry899

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: 22E
State: New York
THOR #12119
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tahoeruss View Post
I am not really happy with the Thor not putting a stove top fan in my 2018 Four Winds 24f. The vent that they "replaced" it with does not adequately remove cooking odors and smoke from the interior of the unit. I am really tired of hearing the smoke alarm.
I want to replace the vent in the roof with a fantastic fan. My question is where do I pull the wires from to get the 12 volts to the fan.

Thanks is advance for any help you can give me.

Russ
Lake Tahoe
I would pull the interior vent trim down first, there are 4 screws that hold this trim in place. The wires might be there already.
I have a 2018 Four winds 22E and added fans to over the cab vent and the vent over the Rear bed. In both vents once the trim was removed the wires were there and had power going to them. I did not check the kitchen over the stove vent Yet.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.