Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 07-08-2018, 12:21 PM   #1
budHumph450

Brand: Still Looking
State: Kentucky
THOR #12161
New Thor 28' Chateau owner with propane/electric etc. questions

1. Does anyone have any advice about modifying the propane system to provide an attachment to hook on a line to feed an outdoor grill?

2. I have a rather expensive surge-protector that might "sprout legs and walk awayr" if connected at the RV Park end of the power cable. My power cable is hard-wired into the vehicle so the protector cannot now be attached at the vehicle end of the cable. I'm thinking that I should cut the cable near the vehicle end and install male/female connectors on the cut end, so as to be able to attach the surge-protector and keep it in the cable storage compartment. Any thoughts?

3. Any recommendations for a brand/model of tire gage that can be used inside those tiny wheel cover holes to read air pressure?

4. I'm disappointed to learn that our Nissan Murano cannot be towed--in any configuration. Any advice regarding a small car that can be easily towed on a two-wheel dolly trailer?

Thanks, budHumph450, previous owner of 34' tow-behind Rockwood

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum