Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 07-08-2018, 05:57 PM   #8
LeonineThor

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
State: Colorado
THOR #7468
Teflon tape is my new best friend. I did every connection I could find/reach. And made sure all the lines were clear, then bled out the lines etc. Wowser the pressure I have now! and a big F-you to Camping World who previously said my system was functioning as expected.

Side note - I was camping with friends and we were discussing how different camping in Colorado for us seems to be from people here on the forum - I have never ever even hooked this camper (or any other I've owned) up to city water. I've never camped where water/sewer was an option. I need to get out around the country more.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum