Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 07-09-2018, 07:17 PM   #4
Long & Winding road

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: 2017 Axis 25.4
State: Arkansas
THOR #12231
Sure, I paid $1000 plus tax. Single pane windows. I know thats alot of $$ but the front winsheild was $300 or 350 by its self plus I have a lifetime warentee. This stuff is not like the old window tint of yesterday. They had a sample of the "Clear" tint, no tint and regular 20% tint in the showroom. The clear (85%) tint was cooler than the old 20% tint! This stuff is amazing. No radio interferance like metal tints have. I called around to find a shop that can fit my entire RV inside and had expreince tinting RV windows. After a few of living with it Im sold on it.

I did read something about double pane windows cracking too. Not sure if that is true or not. This tint employee has been tinting windows for 15 years and has been useing cermic tint for around 4 or 5 years without any problem (or so he says). You might want to ask around or just use old style tint on all double pane windows and ceramic on your windshield?

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.