Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 07-11-2018, 05:21 AM   #2
Maxjr758

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Challenger 37BT
State: North Carolina
THOR #11321
Quote:
Originally Posted by eldiee View Post
We downsized from a Windsport 32n to a Four Winds 24f a little over a month ago. I have driven it 800 miles and noticed it wanders on the interstate. I finally got it in to get the alignment checked today and discovered it needed to be done! The toe was a -7/32 and was adjusted to + 1/32 on each side for a total of 1/16th. The caster was raised to +5 on the right and +4.75 on the left. Needless to say it tracks better on my way home today. In our first 800 miles it is averaging slightly over 9 mpg towing. Today was first time I drove it without our toad and it said 9.5 on the scangauge . It is very close when compared to filling tank for accuracy. Have not experience any serious problems yet. Two gauges dont read.One 12 volt outlet isn't working. Will stop at our dealer and get these items looked at soon. We like the room in this small full wall slide model. We are looking forward to many trips in our little C motor home.
Recently had our 17 Challenger 37TB aligned, and it made a big difference, in the wandering as well ! Went from constant sawing back and forth on the steering wheel, to tracking Straight Down the lane, hands off . I haven't yet, but still going to add a Steering Stabilizer, for blow out safety.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum