Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 07-11-2018, 04:39 PM   #5
mcr1010

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
State: Florida
THOR #1249
I would guess a few other members including myself are out working on some of your tips as they are quite good and appreciated.
I am particularly interested in your bathroom sky light mod and if you have some pics that would be helpful. I have a piece of foil backed foam board I use there now, but it cuts down on the light a good bit in the bathroom. If the window tint works good without knocking a good bit of the light out, I would go for that mod
I also checked the AC thermistor and found that mine was already about 4" inches up from the frame. Have never had any problem keeping coach cooled so far except when my transfer switch decided to melt down a year or so ago.
I probably should not have said that.

Anyway, thanks for posting the tips as that is what this forum is all about passing along helpful info.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.