Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 07-11-2018, 06:52 PM   #9
Long & Winding road

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: 2017 Axis 25.4
State: Arkansas
THOR #12231
Thanks for the replys. I will take some pictures on what I can but most of my mods are already done. The skylight was easy, Just remove the 15 or screws (from inside your shower of coarse) with your power drill, drop cover down, clean it, put any window tint over the plastic like your tinting a regular window. On mine the skylight is kinda frosted from factory so if you have bubble you wont even notice them (the ceramic works best IMO - so go to your tint shop and get some free samples).

I think I also used some leftover "fost king" around the white plastic tub part, reinstall and it looks like factory but with 50% (or more) less heat!! Plus it bocks the UV rays. I used the clear tint on mine (That what I had for a sample) but the darker tints will block more heat - but also more light.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum