Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 07-12-2018, 12:20 AM   #12
Beau388

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Hurricane 31S
State: Texas
THOR #6411
Less see - after 14 months after the purchase the patio awning lights started to fail. Thor sent me a replacement string and reimbursed me for having them installed. I blew a fuse for the 12 volt dash receptacles and my dealer found and replaced the fuse, free. My old Harris house batteries are still working fine, as is everything else in the coach. We just returned from a two week (very hot) trip to visit friends in El Paso. Both A/Cs and dash preformed flawlessly. Both slides when in and out as required and the jacks self-leveled as desired. 2,300 hours on the generator and it still working in the 100 F plus heat.

Sorry to hear you have such bad luck with your coach, but just realize there are thousands of happy Thor motor coach owners who have had no or few problems. Thor does not release the amount the spend on warranty repairs, but I have heard from the people (salesmen) giving the tours that it is less 1% of the list price of the coach. I have taken seven plant tours (3 of the Airstream facilities) and will be going back and most everyone on the tours has owned more than one Thor RV and has had few problems with their Thor RV.
Beau388 is offline   Reply With Quote

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.