Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Thread: Camping World
View Single Post
Old 07-12-2018, 03:07 AM   #2
Rocky49

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Daybreak 22 GOC (aka 22E)
State: Alberta
THOR #7302
Camping World ??

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lt Keefer View Post
Does anyone have anything good to say about them? I'm having trouble getting them to process the paperwork to get my license plates for our new motorhome. It has been over 60 days and no plates. Is there service work any better? Should I be looking for another dealer to do warranty work?

Have they got your money? If not it is time to walk!!! I MEAN RUN. Cancel the deal and find another RV or RV dealer. Few folks have anything good or positive to say about the Camping World experience. Check this website. Thor has a less than sterling reputation but it is not helped by its dealer network. There are pages and pages of complaints of vehicles sitting at Camping World locations around the USA for days, weeks and months for work both warranty and paid by the customer, and then it is shoddy. Things are not going to get better at that dealer in all likelihood.. Let us know how things work out.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum