Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 07-13-2018, 12:39 AM   #16
greenjeans1412

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Challenger
State: Michigan
THOR #5237
All I can say is we took ours back to the manufacturer after going thru a few disappointing events with the general. Thor treated me great. Showed up at their facility the night before my appointment, hooked up electric and had a great night sleep. They came knocking on my door at 7:30am and we went over each item that needed work. I was fortunate enough to only live 4 hours away so I was able to leave it and go home. Since I wasn’t in a rush I returned a week later but they had it completed way before that. They fixed everything and then some stuff I wasn’t expecting. I will always be going back there when possible.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum