Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 06-21-2015, 02:16 AM   #1
Luff

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
State: West Virginia
THOR #2261
Greetings/Newbies #1 ???

Hello to all,
I think my first question about RVs was "Should I buy a new entry level Class A or buy a Rock Star model that's a decade old?"
It took a while but I found both for the same price.
Whats the better deal a new 2016 ACE 29.3 or a pristine 2006 Fleetwood 39L with 19K miles 330 HP Cat. Pusher 7.5 K gen. Air Ride and everything else you would want then?
Oh yea did I say pristine?
On one hand I would like the shorter chassis of the ACE but I do like all the refinements of the 39L.
Originally I was thinking the older and more complicated Fleetwood with its Caterpillar engine and decade old fixtures might need repaired within the next 5 to 7 years and thought repair may not be cheap or simple ones.
The ACE is new for now.
After looking at some of these posts I'm wondering how dependable the ACE will be.
Which will give me the biggest bang for the $ ?
Thanks for your response . Oh yea I'd like to pick up something on Tuesday.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum