Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Thread: RV Storage
View Single Post
Old 07-16-2018, 01:48 PM   #1
The_Breeze

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Chateau 31L
State: Florida
THOR #12189
Question RV Storage

I searched this site to see if it was asked before. When I have time, I'll ask the Admin a few questions about the search engine/index on this site. You might have to use tags to make posts search relevant.

In the meantime my RV is, unfortunately, in a north central Florida storage lot for a little while. I have no set date for being able to leave again so lets' assume it's an extended stay. There is no shade. Anyone who knows Florida knows it's hot and humid this time of year. I don't know whether to open some windows or keep it shut up tight.

I was thinking about allowing air circulation through the coach by opening a max-air vent in the back (bedroom) and cracking the over-the-cab seamless bunk window, to get some air movement as she sits unattended. The max air vent and seamless window should prevent rain from directly entering the coach (he says).

My question to all of you is: Do you have any experience with this dilemma (open or closed) and would it be counterproductive and invite mold by opening it up a little in this type of weather?

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.