Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 07-16-2018, 03:23 PM   #4
funmoneypit

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
State: Michigan
THOR #12333
Thanks!

I tell you, it sure is concerning reading all the threads about people having issues with their new rigs. We really like our current MH and I have done a ton of work getting it the way we want it. Everything works and I know what to expect for the most part. I know there are growing pains with a new one but it's the unknown that worries us. I am fairly handy and can fix most things but it is still upsetting thinking you have spent all that money and then you have multiple issues that need to be addressed that should have been taken care of at the factory. I guess one nice thing is we are only an hour away from the Thor factory so we can go there if need be.

We will see.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum