Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 07-16-2018, 03:32 PM   #11
DanChateau33SW

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Chateau Super C 33SW
State: Florida
THOR #10499
Gritz - Similar situation - my wife had been in a trailer for the past 12 years. Been through 3 differnet trucks, and finally settled on the 2013 RAM 2500 diesel that towed and drove like nothing else. Like you, we started looking a couple of years ago for a MH since it is difficult for my wife to connect/disconnect the truck and trailer. We looked at several models of all shapes and sizes, even drove a new 33' class A DP that we started negotiations on. Then earlier this year, we found a lightly used, but loved 2015 Chateau Super C 33SW. Took a look, drove it, and made a deal the same day. We were sold. We had looked at the 2018 models, the dealer near us had one in stock, but is was bigger than we wanted. Most of the state parks in FL only have spaces for up to 34', so wanted to make sure we were within that. Bottom line, this MH is AWESOME! Easy to drive, plenty of power, easy to set up, get in and go. We haven't had any issues so far. I have found and corrected a few maintenance items that may have been neglected by the previous owner - loose battery cables, adjusting storage bay doors, and a few areas of cracking roof sealer. BTW, when it comes time for fuel and air filters, you can buy them at the auto parts store since they are the same as the Super Duty trucks. All are easy to get to and change with no special tools.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum