Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 07-17-2018, 12:13 AM   #2
vegasruv24.1

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
State: Nevada
THOR #12329
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coffee-Girl View Post
Hello! I am looking at a smaller Thor class c but am concerned it could end up being too small. It’s mainly for my 14 yo son and myself (maybe a dog or two)- but you never know he may want to bring a friend....Another one has caught my interest but it’s length is almost 30ft. I have minimal experience with RV driving.

I would especially love to hear about female drivers perspective- you know because I am female.

Thank you all in advance -I know I will get great info here!
most the small class c's are Van like or big Suv feel when driving,.. all you need is the desire to drive one and you will do fine... we just down sized to a thor vegas 24.1... and my wife is gonna start driving it some of the time

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum