Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 07-19-2018, 12:57 AM   #5
Cason61

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: 34F
State: Oklahoma
THOR #8432
Quote:
Originally Posted by DocMike View Post
Good job. I put a metal plate (electric junction box cover) under the plastic cover there in that little cut out. Then with a Rare Earth magnet hot glued to anything I put there stays there (Dash Cam, Nav System).

Where in NC? We are between Hickory and Gastonia.

Doc
I have an Android holder i bought from Walmart which sticks to a window and put it on the side above the rear view mirror of my RV for GPS. The battery lasts about two hours but I strap a 'juice' battery to the back with a rubber band. Saw that TOM TOM(?) on the handlebar there and way long ago when I was living my 3rd childhood, I used to get one page maps, cover them in clear plastic and tape them on the Gas tank of my bike. This worked OK until I got caught up in Miami, Fla. 5 O'clock traffic. And my Spanish was not the same that they use there. Fortunately they took pity on me and showed me the way out. It's funny now 30 years later.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum