Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 07-20-2018, 09:14 PM   #1
RVMichael

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Vegas 24.1
State: Florida
THOR #11784
Loving our Cricket Golf Cart

Cricket Company should give me some kickback as often as I have recommended their product. People literally stop me and ask what it is and how they can get one. Indeed we do get a ton of enjoyment from it. We just got back from the largest old state park in Florida, Myakka River State Park at about 37,000 acres and started by the CCC in 1935.

A quick description is it's a very small golf cart that weighs only 300 pounds. It can fit two adults very nicely and has room for two more on the back. It goes about 13 mph and has a range of at least 20 miles. It had no problem handling the miles and miles at Myakka SP. I beefed up my receiver on the RV and bought the special made platform with ramps and it is working well. I even took the RV back to the folks who beefed up the receiver hitch and they said it was working fine. Everything on the Cricket is like OK, that's a good idea, OK, that's a good idea, ad infinitum.

BZ to the person who designed this amazing little piece of technology.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum