Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 07-21-2018, 07:01 PM   #1
LadyFireCaptain

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
State: South Carolina
THOR #7629
LCI Leveling System Error Codes

Can anyone tell me how to remove an error code ? It says “return for service” “ERROR retract timed out”. We had a bad camp spot that we did our best to level and finally got it to level. When we went to retract it wouldn’t do anything. We found that the 100 amp breaker was kicked. We moved to a better spot and it leveled normally and retracted normally. We came part way home and dropped the rig off at a repair shop to replace a step motor but I forgot to turn the power off. I realized the next day and called the shop and he turned it off. When he went to move it the code came up. He didn’t do anything with the leveling. All pads are fully retracted so we got it Home and I have done everything I could think of. None of the commands do anything so I can’t lower the pads part way. Any ideas?

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum