Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 07-22-2018, 11:12 PM   #11
chief90

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Tuscany XTE 40AX
State: Florida
THOR #7078
Slide arms and rubber opening

Greetings all,

I have a question regarding the full kitchen slide, the living room and bathroom slide on a Tuscany 40AX Xte. I have light coming in on all slides, I noticed the opening where the arms go in have some major gapping, does anyone have an idea on how I can fix this or seal it while in place. I live in my coach full time, and being that it is extremely hot outside, warm air comes in through the bottom of the slide. Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated.

Also, has anyone experienced having to sync the slides all the time? the top piece of the facia near the mater bathroom slide has little clearance and has come off. I am trying to get the top piece from Thor, but have yet to hear back from them, once other thing, has anyone who has the theater seating with the cup holders experience any cracking? the front on of mine has cracked on the inside.

Suzzanne
2016 Thor Tuscany 40AX Xte.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.