Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 07-24-2018, 01:08 AM   #5
upnyfolks

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Hurricane 29M
State: New York
THOR #5875
Quote:
Originally Posted by RJH View Post
Hi all
I am a brandnew RV owner (2018 Thor Windsport) and a newbie in the RV community. Just completed my shakedown trip where I tested all systems. (almost) all worked great and we had a good time. However, the only issue I found was that when I am hooked up to city water, I only get hot water on the sink and outdoor shower (both are located on the driver side of the RV)
NO water, not hot OR cold, comes out of the hot water faucet on the other side of the coach, which is where the bathroom sink, the shower and the outdoor kitchen sink are.

when I turn city water off and run off the water pump, all is good, hot water from ALL hot water faucet as it should be.

I looked for all different valves and whatnot but could find anything obvious. I am stumped and so is the dealer when i got them on the phone.
has anybody any idea where I should look ?

Many thanks in advance for any insight anybody can provide
Robert

We had the same issue with our 2018 29m, the problem was the flexible water line was pinched between all the wiring and the wooden channel that it was all routed through. I found it by removing the back and bottom wood panel under the kitchen sink (just a couple of screws holding them in place).

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.