Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 07-24-2018, 01:49 AM   #7
sab3864

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: ACE 30.3
State: Maryland
THOR #12424
Quote:
Originally Posted by blw2 View Post
I saw a company that made racks that carry kayaks and such vertically on the back wall. Expensive as I recall, but looked good.

I googled it, think this might have been it...

https://www.rvkayakracks.com/
This is what we purchased. It was more expensive than we wanted to spend, but we figure it was worth the price for the ability to take the kayaks with us. We opted for the version that let's you stand two bikes up in it, so we have our bikes and kayaks.

The seller is very good to communicate with. There is a worksheet you download and print to take all the measurements needed. They are custom build, so there is a wait time.

We have a class A, our kayaks are 10' so when loaded in the rack the top is 11' 1" which is still under our tallest point.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum