Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 07-26-2018, 12:11 AM   #9
BradnKaren

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Challenger 37LX
State: Florida
THOR #6310
The TV has Bluetooth and will pair with the Axxera radio in the dash, but cannot find the Jensen in the bedroom. We tried plugging a Bluetooth dongle into the TV and that could find the dash Axxera as well but not the bedroom Jensen. An iPhone pairs up fine with the Jensen when outside the RV but not in the area of the TV. I truly believe the issue is distance, or something is blocking the signal.

Unfortunately no wires run from the Jensen to the TV. The AUX input is on the front of the radio. No connections on the back side except the wires that run to the bedroom speakers and outside speakers, and the power source.

There are so many things missing/different on this Challenger compared to others of the same year and model that I sometimes wonder if I got some sort of test or training model.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum