Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 06-26-2015, 01:36 AM   #15
Teeitup26

Brand: Still Looking
State: Colorado
THOR #1067
Quote:
Originally Posted by gbrown View Post
Sorry, meant 25.2. I just seent an email to Scott Moody. Let's see how he replies. THANX
I would highly recommend that you speak with him if you are serious to buy at this time. For example, I noticed their prices quoted on their online site were up about 5,000 from where i was quoted by him just 7 months ago. I questioned him on it and he put me on hold for a second and came back about 4,000 lower. So, these guys like to sell and do volume close to the factory without a bunch of fees is their gig. I know how it works in that sort of business. At a certain volume they buy the units from the factory at a certain price. Then if they exceed a certain volume the price on every unit they buy and show room goes down. So, their gig is to the highest volume they can to get the biggest year end discounts.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum