Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 06-26-2015, 04:33 PM   #12
Beacher

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Hurricane 34E
State: California
THOR #937
Quote:
Originally Posted by blw2 View Post
Reminds me of a story...
maybe 3 or 4 years ago....The first time my DD, who's now 7, was driving her battery operated jeep in the driveway..... I was out in the driveway with her sitting in the driver's seat, she had been driving it a bit with me trying to explain the pedals and her not really getting it....

We'll I told her it was time to park it in the garage and go inside....
so, before I could finish my directions or stop her, she floors it!

Heading straight for DW's van which was in front of the garage &
without letting off the accelerator, she swerves hard left, sliding sideways.... then an immediate swerve to the right, sliding the other way fishtailing it around and barely missing DW's van by inches..... then back to the left, fish tailing it again..... letting off the accelerator at just the right moment....
perfectly in it's parking spot just inside the garage!

I was a proud papa .... just wish I had that move on video, with my in shock thinking she was gonna crash full speed into the van & no way I was quick enough to reach her. A hollywood stunt man couldn't have done it better!
Danica Patrick, watch your mirrors!

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.