Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 07-28-2018, 08:19 PM   #16
Calman

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Vegas 24.1
State: North Carolina
THOR #11380
Recently had the same problem and looked at all the recommended places (relay with fuse under reefer, transfer relay under pax bed, "red" reset button to left of house batteries). Never did find 'em. Looked at Battery Control Center panel cover layout of fuses/relays but nothing ran a bell.

Then, I remembered I had a document Thor sent on my request for info about TV wiring as I wanted to install DISH. Got a generic diagram showing wiring and outlets but nothing about DISH installation. Also sent me a 10 page Four Winds FW221 document talking to Battery Control Center. Looked it over and, thankfully, I saved it 'cause as I was under the Vegas "one more time" I recalled some diagrams on the tail end of the documents.

One was similar to the layout on the panel cover of the BCC in my Vegas. Only difference is the THOR diagram shows a 50A relay in the BCC but the relay was not on the BCC layout.

Whomever sent it to me marked up one page as a Battery Disconnect Relay and another with "Push this Button" and another "This is It". This is the 50A relay being referred to.

I pushed the button as directed and put the USE/STORE switch in "USE" and flipped switch for outside light (12V DC). Light came on for first time in ten days using house batteries only. Ditto house lights.

Hope attached helps
Attached Files
File Type: pdf BCC PANEL.pdf (1.09 MB, 89 views)
2015 Thor Vegas 24.1
Calman is offline   Reply With Quote

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum