Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 06-26-2015, 05:09 PM   #13
Chance

Brand: Still Looking
State: Texas
THOR #2121
Quote:
Originally Posted by dstankov View Post

....cut.....

As to gas stations and campgrounds there have been no issues to date. Fueling is interesting though because the fuel filler is on the rear cap so you could be hanging out in an exit lane when putting 80 gallons in the tank.

.....cut.....
Thanks for feedback. As you can imagine it's a concern for many considering a larger motorhome. My van is only 138-inch wheelbase, and Class C was 156 if I recall correctly, so even a small Axis/Vegas won't turn as sharp.

The latest Ford Class C I rented (about 31-ft long) had an extended wheelbase around 215 inches and it seemed to take a country mile to make a U-turn. Going in and out of grocery stores and gas stations required some planning too.

Anyway, glad to hear it's not that big an issue. The tight wheel cut on the F53 probably helps too.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.