Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 07-29-2018, 02:58 PM   #4
phoeg

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
State: Oklahoma
THOR #8223
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tfryman View Post
Do you have electric power steering? Is this one of the jeeps susceptible to the "death wobble"?

To the first question: I just looked, and I could identify the alternator and water pump, and the serpentine belt drove another item (it's crowded in there) that had hydraulic lines attached. Given that those three items are usually drive by the serpentine belt I'm guessing no. I'll confirm with the dealer tomorrow.

"Death wobble"? And that would be? You can guess my answer is "I have no idea!" LOL I'm going to have to search for that term.

Thanks for those questions. They give me an idea of things to confirm "yea or nay." Ultimately, if I disconnect the negative and I don't have to I harm nothing.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum