Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 07-30-2018, 08:14 PM   #52
Big Willy

Brand: DRV
Model: 38RSSA
State: Ontario
THOR #5001
I have just re-installed my front leg cylinders after they were overhauled at a local hydraulic repair shop. I dug two holes in my gravel parking spot and after removing the pads, disconnecting the hydraulic hoses and releasing the top bolt they dropped out easily. The repair shop inspected them, replaced all seals with quality ones, and tested them. I put them back in today - a little more fiddly - lining up the cylinder to install the top bolt in the off-door side was a bit time consuming. The other side was easy. After reconnecting the hoses etc, they are working well. Time will tell how durable the new seals are. Total time spent to do this was about 10 hours - including digging and filling in the holes and I needed a helper for a couple of hours. Total cost $235.00.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum