Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 08-02-2018, 07:35 PM   #16
blw2

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: 2013 31L
State: Florida
THOR #908
whatever you do, DO NOT get this one
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...?ie=UTF8&psc=1

I bought it becasue it was small enough to fit in the bin where I wanted it...but it's basically one of those little cheap cigarette lighter inflaters intended for small bike tires or beach toys....mounted on a small tank. Very loud to run and it takes hours to just fill up the little tank, well it seems like it at least... and of course the tank is so small that it has to refill several times unless your tires are like 1 or 2 psi lower than you want.
I kept it only because it fit, it would be a hassle to box it up for return, and it's good enough for emergency issues.... well, better than nothing.

If I had it to do over I'd get a standard pancake or hotdog compressor, like 3 gallon or so, from my local Lowes hardware store or Home Depot, and just figure out a different place to stow it

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum