Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 06-29-2015, 04:12 AM   #1
Kayak Angler Drew

Brand: Still Looking
State: North Carolina
THOR #2333
Hopefully "soon to be" Axis owner!

Just wanted to say hello before I post anywhere else. Full time fisherman here who is hoping to get into an Axis soon to travel country with my fiance' and our dog (blue heeler).

I guess I'll post more in depth questions somewhere else but if you do have any recommendations on where the best place to buy one is I'd love to hear it, especially if you think any of those dealers have the capability to discuss extra discount in return for sponsorship? Fishing full-time isn't exactly a baseball players salary! However, we do reach a lot of people (for marketing) and if a certain dealer is easy to work with or talk to about getting a little extra off in return for some marketing their direction then that could just be the extra push I need to purchase from them. It's a long shot, but you got to work every angle when you're still early in your career, right!

Either way, glad this site exists and am excited about getting into an Axis or Vegas soon and learning from the more seasoned RVers here!

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum