Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 08-06-2018, 11:31 AM   #3
Miramar Owner

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Miramar 34.4
State: Iowa
THOR #4488
As has previously been stated, they are so different it really comes down to your needs. I had a class C for many years and loved it. When I moved up to the class A it was primarily for the capacities. I now carry 100 gallons of fresh water for extended stays while dry camping. Many class C's are nearly at weight capacities before adding all your gear and filling the water tank and you didn't mention if you were planning on towing a vehicle.

It is true as to the cab being built by the truck company versus the RV manufacturer, but I haven't experienced any issues. I can also easily swivel my front seats so they are not just wasted space when I am camping. This can be done in some class C's but is the exception rather than the rule. Even in the class A category their are many differences between the F350, F450 and the F53.

It all comes down to what you want and how you plan to use your RV. That is why they build class B's, C's and A's. Although they have similarities, they serve different needs.

Good luck on your decision.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum