Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 08-08-2018, 09:34 PM   #54
Chance

Brand: Still Looking
State: Texas
THOR #2121
Just to be clear, using this ladder design with a rear slide (short slide for bed only) would not require any attachment to slide. Unless I’m not seeing ladder clearly, it looks like it attaches to a bracket mounted on roof. The upper section of ladder would hang off roof bracket and extend down past the closed slide. Only the bottom section of ladder would need attachment to fixed rear wall of motorhome.

Granted, it would look goofy if lower part of ladder was normally left attached while upper part of ladder was left in storage. This is part that makes me think I’m missing something I’m not seeing clearly from picture. I expect the ramp door (or a slide) would be opened more often than one would get on roof — hence no need to reinstall ladder every time door is opened.

Maybe there is a hinge point I’m not seeing on picture.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum