Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 08-09-2018, 01:25 AM   #14
bill5h

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Challenger 32vs
State: Arizona
THOR #373
Well the rain finally stopped and I went out to check the RV with everyone's suggestions. I don't have the usually Thor black box, instead I have this under the dash and a different style fuse block in the engine compartment.

All of the cap 100 amp big fuses check OK. on the panel under the hood there are 3 fuses with no power, a: 15, 10, & 7.5 amp. and I have 3 itmes that don't work. They are 2nd thru 4th from the bottom on that panel. Thor told me the fog light fuse was "somewhere around the 2 solenoids" so I figure its these 3 that are the issue. I tried following wires but get lost when they hit a big bundle. I know the Batt wires are hot, so there's power in there. I can't get the panel loose because my t15 & t20 torx bits are either too big or too small?
anyway, I would try powering a line if I knew which way the power flowed. from the panel to the wire or vice versa. Anyone work with these panels before?
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Under Dash Fuse Panel w-o cover.jpg
Views:	502
Size:	136.4 KB
ID:	12132   Click image for larger version

Name:	Under Hood Fuse Block.jpg
Views:	309
Size:	119.8 KB
ID:	12133  

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.