Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Thread: Sirius/XM Radio
View Single Post
Old 08-09-2018, 11:05 PM   #18
pstandiford

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Chateau 35SF
State: Missouri
THOR #2020
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Gritz Carlton View Post
Maybe you should go back and slap some people around. It used to be a great service. They've gone too commercial for me anymore. To much chatter...not enough of what they built their business on. I'm working on installing my 8-Track right now...Go Elvis..Aloha From Hawaii!!! Factoid...I actually have 6 brand new 8-Track players...still in the box!!! (Dad's Basement)
Interesting. We got a 3 month free trial with the new MH. I'm listening to Willie's Roadhouse right now (streaming on computer) and it is just one song after another. The DJ took about 30 seconds a half hour ago to talk about her tomatoes but that is fine with me since she has played about 15 songs without any interruptions since. Guess it depends on what you are listening to.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.