Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Thread: Sirius/XM Radio
View Single Post
Old 08-09-2018, 11:36 PM   #20
JamieGeek
Axis/Vegas Enthusiast

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Axis 24.4
State: Michigan
THOR #1150
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Gritz Carlton View Post
It does...and also how good the music is. I also think they get into the sauce occasionally at night and don't know when to quit. For the most part I'm a night rider...love driving at night vs. day. This is when I listen mostly while the wife sleeps or reads or when traveling alone. I loved the XM option and have been a subscriber for many years...its just the changes since the merger I don't care for.
Since the merger the channels between XM & Sirius have aligned so they are the same on either service (some Sirius channels moved to XM & some XM channels moved to Sirius and some channels simply went away).

In addition: If you stream using the app you'll find there are more channels online (e.g. there are extra "streaming only" channels available now) as there is more bandwidth available via internet than satellite--which also means the streaming channels sound better. (Some of my favorite channels are streaming only now )
JamieGeek is offline   Reply With Quote

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.