Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 08-10-2018, 10:57 PM   #65
Lt Keefer

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Hurricane 29M
State: Texas
THOR #11781
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kevinb1977 View Post
Same here. We are in South Dakota and it’s 90. And can run just one ac because only 30 amp. 40 foot class A toy hauler so 30 foot without garage. It’s about 75 degrees. Something is wrong with it.
It's still anecdotal, but my 29M is parked in the driveway at home with one A/C running on the 30 amp service I have and the inside of the coach is 75. That is the temperature the stock t-stat is set at. Of course, the blinds are closed but I have no bubble wrap in the windows or added thermal curtains. The only mods I have for cooling are blocking the duct work 'extensions', a vent pillow in the living room ceiling vent and a small fan from WalMart to move the air around. I live in central Texas and we have had 33 days over 100 this summer and the coach is always comfortable when I go in it.
Lt Keefer is offline   Reply With Quote

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.