Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 08-12-2018, 06:41 PM   #24
Gbradlee41

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
State: Florida
THOR #12690
My subsequent posts are a result of answers to my previous posts. I have no clue why when I turn the handle on the faucet to hot nothing comes out? This unit was in the shop last week to have a new “Anderson valve” put in the Anderson “Kantleak” because my 13 month old Miramar had a leak in the “Anderson Kantleak” this little number cost me $900. (Out of warranty) And I only have 5000 miles on this Miramar.
My guess is those expert repair folks at the place I bought this thing are the culprits.
Every time I take this Miramar on a trip I spend hours on the internet trying to find out about the things that are not working. The Thor manual for this Miramar is the same manual for all the other Thor products (I had a Seista sprinter and an Ace) guess that keeps the service Dept’s of their dealers humming.
I am finished with Thor!!

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum