Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Thread: allstays app ?
View Single Post
Old 08-13-2018, 03:32 AM   #5
Sidewinder

State: California
THOR #6557
Quote:
Originally Posted by mgr1930 View Post
We signed up for this app but I can not figure out how to use it to plan a trip and there does not seem to be a good demo in the system or online to show me how or if I can plan a trip from one state to another with stops inbetween?

Do you have to use it with google maps or somethingelse to do the trip planing ? IF there is a user out there that can help me to understand this app pls respond .

Thanks

Milo

I use this app, just planned LOS Angeles to Maine.
Start very simple, when you start the app you see the USA, use 2 fingers to expand the map until you see POI. Keep zooming in the map will show more and more POI. In the lower left corner you see an icon that opens and gives you the option to choose a Moveable Drop Pin. Choose a Pin, you will notice that it is somewhere on your map. Put your finger on the Pin and move it somewhere. We don’t care the location we are just getting the idea. Now touch the pin again, you now have the choice to make the pin a Start, Midpoint, Destination.. keep adding pins, do not try to plan, just get the idea.
In the upper left corner you choose POI, Costco, Walmart, State Parks, you get the idea.

Let me know how it goes.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum