Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Thread: Gray Water Tank
View Single Post
Old 08-14-2018, 12:03 AM   #13
SuperD

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: 2017 Windsport 29M
State: Indiana
THOR #5196
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kona Tom View Post
Thank you all for your responses. Very helpful.

When my radio is on, turning the volume up will make the screen go black for a second or two. Then it will change channels. It works correctly with the remote but not with the dial.

Also, when I have the rear camera on and turn on the left or right signal, the side camera activates as they should. However, when I turn the signals off, it does not revert to the rear camera. It reverts to the home screen and then I have to manually click to rear camera. Should it revert to the rear camera automatically or is this normal?

Kona Tom
If you haven’t done so already go to mods and updates and look for Jerry’s Hurricane mods. Lots of great ideas for 29M coaches, one of them is adding a dash top monitor that allows you to see all three cameras at the same time on one 9” screen. Easy mod using existing wiring, took me less than 30 min to do.

Click image for larger version

Name:	F582D331-C530-4A6D-A0DE-79BB7FFA838F.jpg
Views:	115
Size:	150.6 KB
ID:	12217

If you select the rear camera view on the radio display when you first start up the rear camera should come back on automatically after using the turn signals.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.