Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 08-14-2018, 05:37 PM   #33
TurnerFam

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
State: Georgia
THOR #4735
Harvest Host is interesting, but I find that you 'must' be a member before they reveal any of the locations ... so how is one to 'know' that they would be interested in any of the locations?
I can understand the owner of the winery, farm, or location might not want to be inundated by non-members, but it seems to me that since you must contact the owner at least a day ahead of time anyway, they would be able to limit any visitors regardless... plus, it might actually drive business TO them if they were actually shown on the site, even if the RVr was not staying the night.

It seems a little counter-intuitive to the business's platform - maybe they could reveal some basics, such as general location, general type of farm/business, and some of the expected amenities, just not the exact business name, location address, or contact info - at least.
TurnerFam is offline   Reply With Quote

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum