Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 08-16-2018, 11:02 AM   #16
The Gritz Carlton

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: THOR Chateua 35SF
State: Florida
THOR #11130
Bettyandcharles...as you can clearly see here, we've all had a blast with this threat and thanks for the fun. One fact...we all love what we chose and stand behind it totally. Another fact, we always are looking at every other model and truly see the benefits of all of them...but...every time I see a picture here of another person's coach, regardless of configuration, I get this feeling of "how cool...he did it...very nice!". I think floor plan is most important. Many of the larger 30'+ models have very similar floor plans, be it Class A or Class C. Go shopping, read all you can and base it on how it feels inside. Second, how often will you use it and how far will you travel. Any coach regardless of model is better than no coach. Owning a MH is a real feeling of freedom and accomplishment and any of us would take any other model vs. no coach if we didn't have a choice. Thor does a great job and I would buy the same thing over again. Happy shopping!! We're here for your questions!!! And we'll gladly express our opinions (if you didn't know by now)!!
Two Labs, Bugsie & Blondie
Blondie passed in 2020 at 5 to Leukemia
The Gritz Carlton is offline   Reply With Quote

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.