Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 08-16-2018, 03:46 PM   #4
OKnative

Brand: Still Looking
State: Alabama
THOR #3772
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbitner View Post
Thank you, OKNative. I ordered seat covers from Amazon...I could get you the part number if you want, for about $65 each and they work ok. My seat is much worse as I spend much more time in it then the others get used. Can I ask what kind of tape you are using to patch your seats? I have just been putting sheets over everything so that the peeling flakes don't stick to the back of sweaty legs. I would like to try the tape.

I found the seat covers on Camping World and Amazon that look like they will match my chairs but thanks. The tape is gold colored duck tape that matches my gold upholstery. But it also peels eventually so not a permanent fix.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum