Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 08-18-2018, 10:00 PM   #15
rspickel

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: ACE 30.2
State: Texas
THOR #11528
Quote:
Originally Posted by MiramarTN View Post
Our MH was purchased in Texas and we drove it home to East Tennessee. I knew from that initial drive that suspension modifications would be one of the first modifications I would make to the MH.

I opted for the EHF and had front and rear Roadmaster anti-sway bars installed along with the Roadmaster steering stabilizer. Front Sumo Springs have been installed as well and the rear Sumo Springs will be installed after the Thor warranty expires.

We just got back from our first camping trip which consisted of driving from East Tennessee to Myrtle Beach, SC and back. I-40 over the mountains is a nice section of road with a lot of hills and curves that challenge the suspension system.

The difference in ride and handling is amazing. My wife even commented on how much better the ride was.

My MH is the Ford F53 22,000 pound chassis and I highly recommend this upgrade. To me, the coach is much safer to drive and that alone is worth every penny.
How much did it cost?

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.