Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 08-24-2018, 05:29 PM   #34
Long & Winding road

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: 2017 Axis 25.4
State: Arkansas
THOR #12231
Sip and Vegas Baby.... looks like you both have the same ride (24.1) are your units based on the E350 or E450 chase (I know some of the older 24.1 were E350 but not all?).

The reason I ask is my 17 Axis 25.4 is based on the E450 and I just looked at Big Foots website and they say to measure for clearance first because some might need the shorter jacks from the E350 kit?

Do you know how long your jacks are in the front (overall length) and how much room do you have around them (was it a tight fit)??

Thanks in advance. Im very interested in this mod. The they are on Sale right now.

I hate to order the wong kit.

I might have to do some measuring this weekend and just call them before I order the wong kit. I have a feeling we dont have much room on the Axis/Vegas RV's in the front so perhaps they need to be the E350 no matter which chassy you have.

Also please post more pics - diffent angles?

Im assuming the Jacks do NOT hang down lower than other components under the RV?? More picks of raised positions front and back please.
2017 Axis / 25.4: Big Foot Levelers, Aims 1200 Watt inverter, Ceramic Window Tint, Full River AGM 6V batteries, Front Hellwig Sway bar / Rear Track Arm, Safe T Plus Steering Stabilizer, PD 4655 converter, Hard Wired Surge Guard, WEboost + WiFi Ranger, LED Headlights/Driving lights, TPMS, Surge tank, Tornado flush, Viair Compressor
Long & Winding road is offline   Reply With Quote

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.