Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 08-24-2018, 10:29 PM   #39
VegasBaby!!!

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: vegas 24.1
State: California
THOR #12326
Before I start to raise I have the wife throw the anchor out the window. So im on the 450 chassis. there is plenty of room for the jacks, at least 2" above all 4. my rear jacks are about even with the gas tank. May be less than a 1" below but still above the axle. I have a steep angle out of my driveway to the street and nothing hits. My DP would hit the rear. Running wires up through the firewall I used the same existing hole that the stock main wire feed uses it is plenty big. I do have the safety wire hooked up so you cant have key in on to lower or raise and I might take it off or see if I can route it to the parking brake instead. I would rather have engine on while leveling.you WILL need a stubby drill bit and a angle drill. I used my 12v Milwaukee drill and worked fine for all holes. since for the life of me I cant figure out how to post individual pics here is a album link. I have even watched 5 youtube vids and cant do it. let me know if it wont let you view.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/qFFJc9RYHL2hj16s5

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum