Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 08-27-2018, 12:10 PM   #14
juicesqueezer

Brand: DRV
Model: 39RESB3
State: Florida
THOR #5499
Quote:
Originally Posted by jpjulian View Post
Funny you should mention your fresh tank being filled.... Mine went from 50%-63% overnight. I mentioned above that a fellow RVr helped me to slow the leak as his new Landmark had a similar problem and he knew where to look for the problem. This is a guy who had just pulled into the site next to us, saw we had an issue and offered to help. He even took the valve apart to check the o'rings and taped the threads to the leaking fitting, (didn't stop the leak). All this before he even set up his own trailer! Now get this. As I said he had the same problem and had to replace his panel. His thought, if it happened once it will happen again. He had a spare panel and gave it to me to replace ours should I not be able to fix the leaking fitting. Brand new,, never used. Imagine that. I called him a Guardian Angel and promised to pay it forward someday.

Joe
Awesome! Always great to hear about others stepping up and lending a helping hand.
juicesqueezer is offline   Reply With Quote

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.