Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 09-01-2018, 02:54 PM   #19
bharrisv65

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Challenger 37YT
State: Tennessee
THOR #10421
Quote:
Originally Posted by rscheibel@cfl.rr.com View Post
I have been researching TPMS. It can get very expensive. I figure the best way to find out the best cost effective system are from the people that use them.

What manufacture do you recommend? 6 for the RV and 4 for the toad.
The RVI system integrates with an Android device they have which also monitors their RVI3 braking system. If you don’t already have their brake system, it’s probably expensive to go with their TPMS system and have to buy their tablet.

Regarding my issues, they had some bad welds on the sensors allowing water to get in. They’ve redesigned them and they’re sending me a whole new set of 10 for my rigs. How’s that for EXCELLENT customer service? I’ll report back when I get it going but as of now, I wouldn’t hesitate one minute to buy their products. I’ve only had a couple of issues and they’ve been SUPER to work with! The RVI3 brake system has worked flawlessly and takes all of 2 minutes, maybe, to hook up and get working. That’s from the time you get it out, place it, hook up two wires, slip clamp over the brake pedal and press the button three times!

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum