Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Thread: Sat Systems
View Single Post
Old 07-09-2015, 01:25 AM   #2
ournextstop

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Palazzo
State: Florida
THOR #2248
While I am not familiar with your particular RV - I am new to the Thor line I can say we had the Windgard dome system on our previous RV and were satisfied with it. I believe the model was Traveller. We ended up with the in-motion system even though my attitude was similar to yours. However, we learned to value it because it would record news when we were on the road. Especially in the Summer when we might be travelling in the late afternoon out west and had DNS on East Coast. We were full timing and this was our link to what was going on in the world and wanted to see news. Also, on Sundays it would record NASCAR race so DW would not miss it. With the Traveller dome you can not get HD on Dir TV but you can on Dish TV, if that matters to you. Also, Dish advertises a part time program but we did not have any problem discontinuing Dir TV for 2 months while in Canada. An alternative to the Traveller dome is the Wingard Traveller, a large dish for mounting on RV. Might not work on smaller RV. If you have not looked at it take a look at this website for some perspective RV Antenna - Winegard Roof Mounted RV Satellite Antennas
Hope this helps some. Good luck1

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum